The Chichimeca goes to France

The continuing adventures of your favorite Chichimeca, a.k.a. the mysterious "Mademoiselle X", as she takes on the Fifth Republic with the aid of the intrepid Monsieur B!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Vive la Différence!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog. As you can see from the title, I'm jumping across the Atlantic for a European adventure. For the next nine weeks you can witness my newest round of intercultural exchanges. Of course this time I don't really speak the language (French that is), so you are guaranteed that from the first moment hilarity will ensue. Apart from my linguistic pièges there are sure to be other cultural misadventures (like the time M. B and I visit a cheese shop with a selection of several hundred varieties. As the guest of honor I am invited to pick my favorites, but can't recognize even one! ). Anyway, I hope you will find it entertaining and will tune in from time to time. My goal is to post more regularly this time around, shooting for Mondays and Thursdays. À bientôt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home